Friday, August 19, 2011

Someone like you....

This video is of Adele singing "someone like you", she is not a most recent artist, but I have Definitley learned to love her and her music. Listening to this song not only reminds me of love and relationships but family, and people around you. It reminds me of my grandpa who died 3 years ago this year, one of the hardest moments in my life. This song reminds me how everyone is unique in their own way. And one thing no one can take away from you is yourself and who you are. So that's why I recommend you to turn down all outside sources around you and just take a minute and listen to this, who knows maybe you will hear something a little different than I did. But it's worth it because this song is beautiful, I know after hearing it once i want to put it n replay and just sing along.
Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment