Friday, August 19, 2011

Just a few of what I'd like to do.


1. Get into modeling more and more. 
1.5. Go to New York visit time square and shop till I absolutely drop.
2. Get a part time job.
2.5. Take a photography class, learn a little more about it.
3. Try to maintain a 3.7-  4.0 G.P.A.
4. Be who I am and don't change for anyone.
5. Get my First tattoo when I turn 17 (if not younger).
6. Graduate from High school and go to a perfect College!!!
7. Study fashion, and journalism.
7. Travel to Greece, explore the city and learn the history behind it.
8. Get a summer internship at a fashion company learning the business and how it all works.
9. Continue to model have fun with it.
10. Get a part time job, maybe at a coffee shop?
11. Go to Australia, and learn how to surf.
12. Go to Paris and Italy study their fashion, and there art, maybe move there for a while.
13. Start my own Fashion magazine that will grow to be amazing, see the real side of what fashion actually is!

(no specific order, but kind of a general idea)





No comments:

Post a Comment