Thursday, August 18, 2011

So it all begings right here and right now.

I'm not gonna start this blog like most others by saying "Hi I’m Liz and I am new to blogging". I am just gonna' cut to the chase and tell you what this blog is all about, FASHION, things I think are out of the ordinary and are perceived the wrong way, and my un-original path of life.


 I’m going to start out with something out of the normal,... tattoos! Tonight I went to dinner with my Dad, his Fiancé, and her son. We went to this restaurant called 6 degree’s it all rock and roll and add-normal all the foods are beyond weird there all named after  60’s-80’s bands and music artist’s. It’s really fun and is bound to be un-healthy. back to the subject, tattoo’s either you think they are trashy or you want one…. and today I thought how could someone think they are trashy? I get people have opinions but like they said "don't judge a book by it's cover". If you see a tattoo like a dude with a naked chick tattooed on him, believe me iv'e seen those before to and wonder, "where is the inspiration with a naked chick on your arm?", I mean seriously? I guess part of me wonders where the inpiraton came from... the deep or not so deep secrets behind that "naked chick" tattoo on their arm. back to the restraunt story of tattoo's, I saw all the workers had unique tattoo’s I wanted to ask them what all of them meant but I knew I wouldn’t have the time to sit there and listen about everyone. But I looked at them and thought what an art. They can be so beautiful yet elegant and can mean something to you that maybe no one else will know. I look at them and can’t help but want one, two, maybe even 3! I wonder how you decide what you want. Some thing’s I know like “my boyfriend’s name” I will never have tattooed on me just because that’s the “common sense” thing to do. But still it has to be a spur of the moment thing? I know I am an over thinker so if I think too long and hard I’m bound to come up with a million ideas, to many to even cover my body. But being myself I know I don’t want them covering my body. Although some people can pull them off, it’s not for me. I’ve thought of ideas like a dream catcher representing my family and a tiny piece of my heritage, or a butterfly because of their elegance, maybe a quote I can look down at every time I need a reminder of something. It’s hard. But I know eventually I will think of that one that won’t leave my mind it will just stay there till the day I decide to walk in to a shop and they stick that inked needle into my skin to make it a for-real-dream. So my question tattoos, Trashy or Art?
 I know I can’t wait to get my first piece of art. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment